1. What are the different ways to give to Christian Life Center?
You can give to Christian Life Center using any of the following systems:
– Give by credit card at clministry.com/church/giving
– Give by check by mailing it to us (see instructions below)
– Give by cash or check during one of our weekly services
– Give by using Paypal (click here to donate)
– Give by text to 458-88 (see instructions here)
2. How do I give to Christian Life Center using a credit card or checking account?
– Go to clministry.com/church/giving. Select the fund you would like to donate toward, the amount, the frequency of the gift, and any additional comments (if applicable) and press “Continue”
– Fill out your Donor Details with the information that matches the address on the credit card you’re about to use.
– Fill in your final payments details and click “Give now” to confirm your donation.
– A confirmation email will be sent to you using the email address you provided on the Donor Details form.
3. How do I give to Christian Life Center by mailing a check?
Please make all checks payable to “Christian Life Center” and write what you are giving towards in the memo line (Tithe, Offering, Missions, Etc). Our mailing address is:
Christian Life Center
9025 West Lane
Stockton, CA 95210
4. When will my giving statement be sent out?
A receipt is emailed to you immediately if you give online. However, each year end, Christian Life Ministries, a non-profit 501c3, sends you a tax deductible statement by mail. Please make sure that you have completely filled out your address information.
5. What if I don’t receive my giving statement by mid-February?
If you don’t receive a statement, please contact the business office at 209-957-4027.
6. If I mail my contribution in December 2019, but it doesn’t reach my church until January 2020, which year should I claim it?
Generally, all payments posted over the internet by midnight, 12/31, will be reflected in the prior year giving. Checks received within 5 business days of the new year, if dated in the prior year and postmarked in the prior year will be counted for the prior year.
7. If I make a contribution in early January, can I claim it on my prior year taxes?
No, contributions will be recorded for the new year – the year they were given in.