Coronavirus with Pastor Haney and Dennis Elmer
COVID-19 and Bible Prophecy (3/27/2020)
COVID-19 Update (3/18/2020)
COVID-19 Update (3/15/2020)
Guidelines for Members of Christian Life Center
CDC guidelines require you to stay home if you are sick. Do you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath? If so, please watch our services online at clministry.com.
Should you choose to attend a service at CLC, the following protocols are in now in place:
- No physical contact: no handshakes, no hugs, no joining hands, and no laying on of hands.
- There will not be a traditional greeting time.
- Family units are to sit together; this includes children and youth.
- Social distancing guidelines are to be followed; locate yourself (and family) so that there is sufficient distance between yourself and other attendees.
- Until further notice, the Nursery, Toddler Room, and Little Lights will be closed (see protocol 3 above).
Out of an abundance of caution, those with compromised immune systems should watch online rather than attend in person.
Be diligent in washing your hands and following the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
COVID-19 Update (3/13/2020)
Christian Life Center will be holding our regularly scheduled services on Sunday, March 15. Pastor Haney will be addressing the current situation with COVID-19, how it affects our ministry, and the protocols being put in place to ensure the safety of our members.